THERAPEUTIC HEALTH SERVICES
will have established:
- Comprehensive, high quality health services consisting of prevention
and treatment of substance abuse/dependence, emotional distress, and
primary medical care.
- Innovative services with emphasis on the adult members of "the" family
while supporting, and when appropriate, providing services to their
- A system through Research, Development and Evaluation to constantly
look for improved and alternative approaches (locally and nationally) to
improve the outcomes we seek in our mission.
- An opiate treatment model of services north of King County and east
of Lake Washington, utilizing counseling services of existing substance
treatment agencies in those communities.
- A fully technically supported electronic communication system
throughout its facilities and service locations so that all skills
and resources are available at all sites.
- A fully diversified staff to address the multiple population
reflected in each branch.
- The highest professional standards in its staff and working
environment equal to the quality requirements of nationally accredited
- An organizational structure to efficiently and effectually manage and
provide its services.
- A solid operating revenue reserve, while each site will generate
revenue to support its service and treatment staff.
- A flexible revenue model such that the loss or significant change of
any single source will not jeopardize the corporate services operation.
- Nationally respected environment and service
reputation that will draw professional staff from across the nation.
- A culture and system that encourages taking advantage of a rapid,
changing political, social service marketplace.
- A perspective that supports, encourages and demonstrates collaboration
in all aspects of services in the community.